Bonete Chico Volcano 6759masl.America’s fourth highest peak.
Differences differences of hiring our program:
- Excellentacclimatization plan
- homemade food to ensure better nutrition
- Our personal care, guides with passion in their work
- guides according to the number of clients
- Two days off extra to use en case of health, bad weather, acclimatization, etc.
1day:FromVinchinchatoEl PeñonRefuge at 3250masl.
2day: Acclimatizationday. Trekkings in thearea. Night in refugeorhighmountaintents
3day: Transfer in 4×4 toVeladerorefuge 4400masl. Night in refugeorhighmountaintents
4day: Acclimatization day. Trekkings in the area.
5day: Acclimatization day. Trekkings in the area.
6day:Weclimb a 5000 toacclimatize
7day: Transfer in 4×4 to Base Camp at 4600masl. Night in high mountain tents.
8day: C1 ascent at 5300. Night in high mountain tents.
9day: C2 ascent at 5900. Night in high mountain tents.
10day: Summit day and descent to C2.
11day: Descent and transfer to Vinchincha. Night in city.
12day: Extra day for weather conditions or particular circumstances.
13day: Extra day for weather conditions or particular circumstances.
Level of physical, technical and psychological difficult: Bonete Chico America’s fourth highest peakso it´s very demanding, it contains portage days in high with your backpack and grupal equipment. . Technically is not difficult, just trekking in land, stones, occasionally in ice or snow. We are likely to use use crampons and pickaxe during the expedition.
- Transfer to Vinchincha round trip and during the expedition.
- 2 nights in Vinchincha. One night before and one night after the expedition
- Refuge and high tents
- Professional guides and attendants every three or four persons
- First aid kit
- Oxygen tube (only for emergencies)
- Group use equipment (tents, gas heaters, cooking pots)
- Full board (breakfast and snacks: tea, coffee, bread, biscuits, jams. Dinners: stews, soups, rise, noodles, vegetables. Marching foods: sandwichs, fruit, cereal bars, chocolate, salty snacks)
- We have GPS, VHF and satelital phone for your safety.
- Meals in the city, personal clothes
- Expenses for leaving the expedition
- Expenses for rescue and evacuation.
- Residence in city before the expedition
- Drinks during the expedition
Reservations, payments methods and necessary equipment: [email protected]