The eighth highest peak in America. San Juan.
Differences differences of hiring our program:
- Excellentacclimatization plan
- homemade food to ensure better nutrition
- Our personal care, guides with passion in their work
- guides according to the number of clients
- Two days off extra to use en case of health, bad weather, acclimatization, etc.
1day:Metting with the guides in Barreal and equipment review. Transfer to ElMolle 2400masl. Trekking to Laguna Blanca 3180masl.
2day: From El Molle to Guanaquitos 3660masl. 3 hours activity.
3day: Acclimatization day in zone.
4 day: Cuesta Blanca portage 4330masl. Night in Guanaquitos.6 or 7 hours activity.
5day: Cuesta Blanca ascent. 4 hours activity.
6day: Relax and acclimatization day in zone.
7day: Pirca de Indios portage 5160masl. 6hours activity.
8day: Pirca de Indios ascent. 3 or 4 hoursactivity.
9day: Relax and acclimatization day
10day: La Hollada ascent 5655masl. 4hours activity.
11day: Summit day. 12 or 14 hours activity.
12day Descent and transfer to Barreal. 8 or 9 hours activity and 3 in transfer.
13day: Extra day for weather conditions or particular circumstances.
14day: Extra day for weather conditions or particular circumstances.
- Transfer round trip and during the expedition.
- Refuge and high mountain tents
- Professional guides and attendants every three or four persons
- First aid kit
- Group use equipment (tents, gas heaters, cooking pots)
- Full board (breakfast and snacks: tea, coffee, bread, biscuits, jams. Dinners: stews, soups, rise, noodles, vegetables. Marching foods: sandwichs, fruit, cereal bars, chocolate, salty snacks)
- We have GPS, VHF and satelital phone for your safety.
Our service not include:
- Meals in the city, personal clothes
- Expenses for leaving the expedition
- Expenses for rescue and evacuation.
- Residence in city before the expedition
- Drinks during the expedition
Reservations, payments methods and necessary equipment: email@example.com