Differences differences of hiring our program:
- Excellent acclimatization plan
- Homemade food to ensure better nutrition
- Our personal care, guides with passion in their work
- Guides according to the number of clients
Thisexpeditionrequires a verygoodstate of health, physical training and experience in 5000masl ascents
1day: Transfer to a Vallecitos refuge 2900 masl. Metting with the guides and equipment review.Transfer torefuge at 3000 masl. Acclimatizationtrekking.
2day: Soft portage and acclimatization trekking. Piedra Grande Camp 3500 masl or other in higher altitude.2 or 3 hours activity.
3day: From VeguitasSuperiorescamp orPiedra Grande camp to El salto camp 4200 masl. 5 hours activity.
4day: Rest and acclimatization trekking from 4200 masl to 4700. Portage at 4700 depending on the physical and psychological state of the client.
5day: Ascent to La Hoyada camp 4650 masl. 2 or 3 hours activity.
6day: Summit attempt day. We stay a half an hour in summit depending on the physical and psychological state of the client. Descent to camp.10 or 12 hours activity.
7 day: Descent from La Hoyada to refuges zone 2900 masl. Transfer to Mendoza. 6 hoursactivity. End of service
8day: Extra day for weather conditions or particular circumstances
- Transfer from Mendoza to Vallecitos round trip
- 1 night in refuge
- High tents
- Professional guides and attendants every three or four persons
- First aid kit
- Oxygen tube (only for emergencies)
- Group use equipment (tents, gas heaters, cooking pots)
- Full board (breakfast and snacks: tea, coffee, bread, biscuits, jams. Dinners: stews, soups, rise, noodles, vegetables. Marching foods: sandwichs, fruit, cereal bars, chocolate, salty snacks)
- Transportation of group equipment on mules to Salto del Agua camp.
- Meals in the city
- Personal clothes
- Expenses for leaving the expedition
- Expenses for rescue and evacuation
- Drinks during the expedition
Reservations, payments methods and necessary equipment: [email protected]