1 day: Metting with the guides and equipment review. Equipment rental and permit
2 day: Transfer to Puente delInca 2725masl. orPenitentes 2700 masl. Night in mountain refuge.
3 day: Soft trekking to Confluencia camp 3390 masl. and medical control. 3 or 4 hoursactivity.
4 day: Trekking to Plaza Francia balcony 4050 masl. Descent to Confluencia.7 or 8 hours
5 day: Trekking to Plaza Mulas base camp 4350. Medical control and registration.8 or 9 hours
6 day: Relax, hydration and acclimatization day.
7 day: Cerro Bonete ascent 5000 masl. 7 hours activity.
8 day: Portage to Canadá camp at 5050 masl. and descent to Plaza de Mulas. 6 hours activity.
9 day: Relax, hydration and acclimatization day.
10 day: Canadá camp ascent. 3 or 4 hours activity.
11 day: Nido de Cóndores ascent 5550 masl. First day with a full backpack.4 hours activity.
12 day: Relax, hydration and acclimatization day.
13 day: Cólera camp ascent 5900 masl. Preparation for the summit.The guides will evaluate
the health conditions of each one.4 hours activity.
14 day: Summit day. 6962 masl.12 or 13 hours activity.
15 day:Descentto Plaza de Mulas 4350 masl.
16 day: Descent to Puente del Inca and transfer to Mendoza. Hotel in Mendoza. 8 hours
activity and 4 on transport. End of service.
17 day: Extra day for weather conditions or particular circumstances
18 day: Extra day for weather conditions or particular circumstances
Read this text for your know ledge and security:
Guides and attendants of Andes Expediciones havetherighttomodifypartiallyortotallythecontractedintinerarywhentheyconsiderthatthehealth of anintegrantis in danger. Alsowhentheforweather and ammbientalconditionsrequireit Anychange in theexpeditionwill be tocarryoutourobjectiveswithinan individual and groupsecurityframework.
- Transfer from Mendoza to Puente del inca round trip
- One night in hostel or refuge in Penitentes or Puente del Inca
- One night in Hotel in Mendoza
- Full board during the expedition (breakfast and snacks: tea, coffee, bread, biscuits, jams. Dinners: stews, soups, rise, noodles, vegetables. Marching foods: sandwiches, fruit, cereal bars, chocolate, salty snacks)
- EPGAMT guide enabled by the Aconcagua provincial park. One guide every three or four persons
- First aid kit
- Oxygen tube (only for emergencies)
- Group use equipment (tents, gas heaters, cooking pots)
- Transportation of group equipment on mules to Plaza de mulas and Confluencia.
- Transportation of your personal equipment on mules to Plaza de mulas and Confluencia up to 30kg.
- Dining tent (shared with other expeditions)
Our service not include:
- Permit cost
- Meals in city
- Personal clothes
- Expenses for leaving the expedition
- Expenses for rescue and evacuation
- Drinks during the expedition
Reservations, payments methods and necessary equipment: