This demanding ascent will serve to introduce you to mountains more technical demanding, you must walk with ropes by glaciers, descend over 80 meters, y overcome an edge with a difference of 200 meters and up to 55º of inclination to be able to reach the top.
Day 1: La Paz 3600 masl. – Hostel
Day 2: Transfer to Tuni camp at 4400 masl.
Day 3: Transfer to high Camp at 4650 masl.
Day 4: Pico Austria ascent 5320 masl.
Day 5: Rest and acclimatization day. Technical practices for the summit day.
Day 6: Summits day Tarija 5350 masl. y Pequeño Alpamayo 5450 masl.
Day 7: Descent ant transfer to La Paz. End of service
-Consult program extension Including Huayna Potosi 6088 masl.
Level of physical difficult: very demanding
Level of technical difficult: demanding
- Transfer to La Paz round trip and during the expedition.
- 2 nights on hostel – La Paz
- Professional guide
- First aid kit
- Group use equipment (tents, gas heaters, cooking pots)
- Full board (breakfast and snacks: tea, coffee, bread, biscuits, jams. Dinners: stews, soups, rise, noodles, vegetables. Marching foods: sandwiches, fruit, cereal bars, chocolate, salty snacks)
- Transportation of your personal equipment on donkeys.
Our service not include:
- Meals in the city
- Personal clothes
- Expenses for leaving the expedition
- Expenses for rescue and evacuation.
- Residence in city before the expedition
- Drinks during the expedition