Differences differences of hiring our program:
- Excellentacclimatization plan
- homemade food to ensure better nutrition
- Our personal care, guides with passion in their work
- guides according to the number of clients
- Two days off extra to use en case of health, bad weather, acclimatization, etc.
1day: Acclimatizationtrekking. Night in San Antonio de los Cobres 3500masl.
2day: Acclimatization trekking. Terciopelo hill and Pompeya hill 4075masl. Night in hostel
3day: San Jerónimo volcanoascent 4962masl. Night in high mountain tents.
4day: Camp 1 portage 4550masl. 5 hours activity.Night in high mountain tents.
5day: Acclimatization, hydration and rest day. Night in high mountain tents.
6day: Camp 2 portage at 5400masl. Night in high mountain tents.
7day: Summit day and descent to c2. 7or 8 hours activity.Night in high mountain tents.
8day: Descent and transfer to Salta. End of services.
9day:Extra day for weather conditions or particular circumstances.
- Transfer to Salta round trip and during the expedition.
- Refuge and high mountain tents
- Professional guides and attendants every three or four persons
- First aid kit
- Oxygen tube (only for emergencies)
- Group use equipment (tents, gas heaters, cooking pots)
- Full board (breakfast and snacks: tea, coffee, bread, biscuits, jams. Dinners: stews, soups, rise, noodles, vegetables. Marching foods: sandwiches, fruit, cereal bars, chocolate, salty snacks)We have GPS, VHF and satelital phone for your safety.
- Meals in the city, personal clothes
- Expenses for leaving the expedition
- Expenses for rescue and evacuation.
- Residence in city before the expedition
- Drinks during the expedition
Reservations, payments methods and necessary equipment: [email protected]