The fifth highest peak in America. Argentina – Chile
Chilean route ascent – Start of expedition in Argentina
Differences differences of hiring our program:
- Excellentacclimatization plan
- homemade food to ensure better nutrition
- Our personal care, guides with passion in their work
- Guides according to the number of clients
- Two days off extra to use en case of health, bad weather, acclimatization, etc.
1day: 1day:Metting with the guides and equipment review. Transfer to Cortaderas hotel 3300masl.
2day:Transfer to Las Grutas refuge at 4100 masl. Relax and acclimatization day, a soft trekking for taking pictures. Services: mountain refuge with hot water, electricity, beds, breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner.
3day: FalsoMorocho 4500 masl. Ascense.2 o 3 hours activity. Services: mountain refuge with hot water, electricity, beds, breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner.
4 day: Bertrand Volcain 5300 masl. ascense. 9 hours activity. Services: mountain refuge or high mountain tents ,breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner.
5day: Transfer to Chile Customs. Night in Laguna Verde 4300masl.in refuge or high mountain tents
6day: Acclimatization day in San Francisco volcano 6040masl, Vicuñas 6088 or BarrancasBlancas 6135.
7day: Transfer to VolcanTres Cruces base camp at 5100masl. Night in shared high mountain tents
8day: Acclimatization day
9day: Portage to C2 5900masl. Night in shared high mountain tents.
11day: Descent and transfer to Fiambalá.
12day:Extra day for weather conditions or particular circumstances.
13day:Extra day for weather conditions or particular circumstances.
Level of physical, technical and psychological difficult:Tres Cruces Sur is the fifth highest peak in Americaso it´s very demanding, it contains portage days in high with your backpack and grupal equipment. Summit day of 8 or 12 hours . Technically is not difficult, just trekking in land, stones, occasionally in ice or snow. We are likely to use use crampons and pickaxe during the expedition.
- Transfer to Fiambalá round trip and during the expedition.
- One night in Fiambalá after the expedition.
- One night in Cortaderas hotel 3300masl.
- Refuge and high mountain tents
- Professional guides and attendants every three or four persons
- First aid kit
- Oxygen tube (only for emergencies)
- Group use equipment (tents, gas heaters, cooking pots)
- Full board (breakfast and snacks: tea, coffee, bread, biscuits, jams. Dinners: stews, soups, rise, noodles, vegetables. Marching foods: sandwichs, fruit, cereal bars, chocolate, salty snacks)
- We have GPS, VHF and satelital phone for your safety.
Ourservice no tinclude:
- Meals in the city, personal clothes
- Expenses for leaving the expedition
- Expenses for rescue and evacuation.
- Residence in city before the expedition
- Drinks during the expedition
Reservations, payments methods and necessary equipment: firstname.lastname@example.org