Argentina – Chile
Differences differences of hiring our program:
- Excellentacclimatization plan
- homemade food to ensure better nutrition
- Our personal care, guides with passion in their work
- guides according to the number of clients
- Two days off extra to use en case of health, bad weather, acclimatization, etc.
To know the planned itinerary: firstname.lastname@example.org
Level of physical difficult: very demanding
Level of technical difficult:Trekking in land, stones, occasionally in ice or snow. Without technical difficulty. We are likely to use use crampons and pickaxe during the expedition.
- Transfer to Mendoza round trip and during the expedition.
- Refuge and high mountain tents
- Professional guides and attendants
- First aid kit
- Group use equipment (tents, gas heaters, cooking pots)
- Full board (breakfast and snacks: tea, coffee, bread, biscuits, jams. Dinners: stews, soups, rise, noodles, vegetables. Marching foods: sandwichs, fruit, cereal bars, chocolate, salty snacks)
- We have GPS, VHF and satelital phone for your safety.
Our service not include:
- Meals in the city
- Personal clothes
- Expenses for leaving the expedition
- Expenses for rescue and evacuation.
- Residence in city before the expedition
- Drinks during the expedition
Reservations, payments methods and necessary equipment: email@example.com